Tuesday, September 8, 2009

What Resource Materials are Available to Assist my Preparation?


In the classroom I will use various resources to prepare for the fieldtrip to the Santa Ana Zoo. As part of a thematic unit I will use various tools such as expository text books, charts, diagrams, and magazines to prepare my students. Zoobooks magazines are an excellent resource filled with information about animals that we may study. Students might even choose an animal they want to see at the zoo and research it on children's educational websites prior to the trip. To ensure children's safety online, I will research the websites before students have access to them. I will also introduce students to some of the animals, plants, and habitats they might encounter by showing them pictures to help become familiar with these.


No comments:

Post a Comment